I don’t know about you guys, but I’m really digging the 1970s style trends right now. It seems like everywhere I look there a small glimpses of fringe jackets, bell bottoms, long middle-parted hair, and waves. I’m into it.
I’ve been lusting over different styles of flare pants and trying not to giggle at myself for how absurd it seems. Feels like just yesterday I was in grade school begging my mom for a pair of flared jeans with floral embroidery on them because it was the latest trend. And that was in the 90s! Oh, how quickly trends come back around.
Here are some of my current favorites:
1. Ooberswank Flare Faux Suede Pant
2. LuLu*s New Frontier Camel Brown Fringe Booties
3. H&M fringe bag
4. ASOS fringe skirt
5. Madewell Flea Market Flares
6. Topshop Suede Fringe Jacket f/ Nordstrom
7. Free People Cord Super Flare
What are some of your favorite fall trends this year?