After a 3 month hiatus, I’m back in full force! Here’s a little update about what has happened since April:
1. We packed up our house in Nashville and drove up to West Michigan at the end of April with all of our belongings in our vehicles and two large PODS.
2. We moved into a 3-bedroom apartment in Spring Lake and crammed the rest of our things into a storage unit.
3. I celebrated my very first Mother’s Day in May.
4. We celebrated Steve’s first Father’s Day in June.
5. London turned 1!!! (Blog post coming soon.)
6. We bought a house! We had a wide search area that we were looking in, and we figured we’d end up in Grand Rapids, but we actually ended up putting in an offer on a house in Norton Shores and it was accepted! (More on that in the very near future.)
So, expect a ton of house updates and interior renovations. We are so excited to have a place to call our own and get out of this apartment. Our closing date is set for August 7th, and we can occupy the residence 14 days after that. Counting down the days to get our hands on that house and start painting, updating, and settling in with our family.
Stay tuned to see the house we bought! 😉