Happy holidays! With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I wanted to get a head start on some holiday decorating. This year, I went for a farmhouse Christmas decor vibe. I typically switch up my Christmas decor themes each year, and with having lived in so many different houses and apartments the past 15 years, I like to find an aesthetic that works with my home. And although I don’t usually get started this early, I feel like 2020 is the exception to the holiday decorating rule. It’s just been a weird year and we could all use some joy in our lives. If you have had your Christmas tree up for a month already, no worries, this is a judgement free zone.
I’ve rounded up 14 Farmhouse Christmas Decor items that I’m loving (and are in my home) that are all under $20! From garland and tree ornaments to wall art and Christmas village pieces, I’ve got you covered!
Farmhouse Christmas Decor Under $20:
- Farm Fresh Christmas Trees sign // $17 from Walmart
- Buffalo Check Reindeer // $15 from Target
- Felt Ball Garland // $15 from Target
- Wide Burlap Ribbon // $10 from Michaels
- Gold Poinsettia Picks // $3 from Michaels
- 40 Artificial Pinecones with Wire Attachments // $5 from Target
- Mistletoe Garland // $20 from Target
- Christmas Countdown Wall Art // $18 from Michaels
- Long Taper Candles // $4 from Target
- Buffalo Check Christmas Ornaments // $19 from Amazon
- Mini Burlap Base Trees // $15 from Target
- Christmas Village Pieces (Church & Metal House) // $5-10 at Target
- Red Poinsettia Picks // $4 from Michaels
- Gold Candlesticks // $9 from Michaels
I’ll be back with another post soon with details on how I decorate my Christmas with my favorite 3 types of ornaments: tree with picks, clips, and ribbon!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.