I’m currently loving the blush trend. I don’t know if it’s February that has me lusting after all the blush tones, but I can’t keep my eyes off them right now. It doesn’t help that spring keeps teasing us and I’m ready to have some pastels in my life again. Anyone else have a crush on this trend right now?
It’s also making me think about how I want to go platinum blonde again (and work on my tan). I’m going to look all sorts of washed out when I start wearing pastels again.
Here are some of my top blush trend picks for this season. It’s taking everything in me to not purchase every single item.
1. Kate Spade Leewood Place Makayla Leather Satchel
2. Lulus Frill Estate Blush Midi Dress
3. Old Navy Mid-Rise Sateen Jacquard Pixie Crops
4. ASOS Choker Detail Romper
5. Calvin Klein Wilmet Mules
6. Tobi Lace Up Ribbed Bodysuit
7. H&M Satin Kimono
All of these pieces are great Valentine’s Day goodies, too! Share with me your favorite blush trend piece right now. I’d love to see your favorites!
Enter your name and email address to have the Ultimate Blogging Checklist delivered right to your inbox!